- 9-10 balls of ornamental pepper (you can use any dried hot pepper you want)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Thick Garlic Strained Yogurt
- Dried mint (optional)
- Separate your peppers from the stems, remove the seeds as much as possible and break them up with your hands. I recommend using gloves.
- Add the olive oil to the peppers you take in the pan.
- Heat in a controlled manner over low heat. Get it to cool down.
- Combine the chilled peppers with garlic yoghurt and add dried mint if desired, mix well. Ready to serve.
Note: The use of red pepper, which is essential in the recipe, and heating it with olive oil brings out the bitterness of the pepper. I made it by waiting for the hot ball ornamental peppers that I collected from our garden to brown and drying.