- Half kilo of sea kidney beans
For the sauce:
- Juice of half a lemon
- Half a teaspoon of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- Clean 1 bunch of sea beans from the brown stems and put them in the pot.
- Boil for 15 minutes.
- While we are starting the black-eyed peas, we prepare the olive oil, lemon and garlic sauce.
- Take the boiled cowpeas in a strainer and rinse them.
- Then we grab the upper part of the branches of the sea cowpea and pull it down.
- After separating the bones from the bones, we take the extracted black-eyed peas in a bowl and add the sauce on it and mix. Enjoy your meal.