- 1 3-3.5 kilo toric (if frozen, it will be put in the refrigerator 1 day in advance and rested)
- 1 kilo coarsely ground salt
- Lots of ice and cold water
- Remove the head of the fish, the fins on the sides and back, and the tail after cutting off the spawning part, 3-4 inches from the beginning.
- Chop the remaining stem into 6-7 cm slices and remove the internal organs. Let the first-treated fish rest in cold water, to which you add ice if necessary, for 4-5 minutes to remove blood.
- Scrub them with an unused toothbrush and remove any remaining internal parts.
- With a thin and long broomstick, remove the marrows as in the photo and put the fish in the second water and let it rest for the blood to come out.
- Repeat this process every 2-3 hours until it is almost completely cleared and there is no blood.
- Spread coarse salt on a tray, dip the pieces in this salt thoroughly and take the pieces in a plastic container with a lid (it will be food plastic) and close the lid.
- After keeping it in the refrigerator for 20-25 days, the lacquer that takes the color in the photo is ready to be served.
- Serve the lakerdas from which you have taken the course and the bone, with sliced red onions.
What's your reaction?1Like0Love1Happy0Sad2Dislike